Daily W.O.D.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
@TeeDee

Instagram - Wodbox, Soflethq, tmacsinc, crossfithq, tothecoreactual, gowod, combatstrengthtraining

To name a few....

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Madriverrob

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
But which one do you ACTUALLY use?
Literally all of them mate. I do my own programming, have done for quite a few years and I use all of them for inspiration when planning the week.

I mix up my training and have been through a lot of different styles over the years.... running only, running and swimming, circuit training, lifting weights..... took until my mid 30s to develop my own fitness style that suits me!

Heres my programming for this week (if youre interested):

Cardio:20 min spin HIIT
Strength:Balance beam with KB - Squats, SLRDL
Accessory: seated DB Press 4 x 10

Tuesday (PM):

Cardio:30min run
Strength:Core 300 reps with a Slam ball and resistance bands
Accessory: Calf raises

Wednesday: REST

Thursday:

Cardio:20min Spin HIIT
Strength: deadlifts vs Medball twists
Accessory: DB wrist twists

Friday:

Strength:Bench press and back squat
Accessory: RB rear delts

Saturday:

Cardio:Bag work 45 minutes
Accessory: Spine mobility

Each session takes no more than an hour and a lot of the time I move from one exercise to the next without rest to keep my heart rate up. That is a usual example of a week, but I'll throw in a wide variety of movements or exercises, like bike rides, hill sprints, pull ups, throws, heavy carry walks..... I always mix it up.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I just use a 2hour exercise program every morning that I made up myself - based on my physio exercises for my various injury probs - and a 1 mile walk. I do not need electronic claptrap to motivate me ... the pain I get if I do not do my physio is motivation enough!

And there is nothing wrong with that - if you have specific exercises to physio and rehab a given injury a routine is probably in your best interest.

But there is also nothing wrong with the notion of having some inbuilt variety of training modals and exercises for people that don't need specific rehab work.

" Electronic claptrap " or not ( your opinion ) - it's popular for a reason with the majority ( their opinion )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE