customized f1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gismo

Sep 27, 2004
surrey
i have just taken delivery of the knife that was for sale on bcuk , i never thought i would say it but this knife is better than my alan wood/ ray mears knife. you should have got your credit cards out? top class

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
gismo said:
i have just taken delivery of the knife that was for sale on bcuk , i never thought i would say it but this knife is better than my alan wood/ ray mears knife. you should have got your credit cards out? top class
I don't doubt it for a minute. It is a great looking knife and will serve you well. Luchily I have an Allan Blade Bushcrafter so I am not jealous, honest :wink:

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Your allowed a debit card tomtom. Still enables you to buy stuff on the net, but you might not want to :wink:

On the 15th i get paid (or i did, before i left!), by the 17th/18th it's gone :yikes:

Gizmo, i saw that knife and it looked stunning, what type of grind is it?

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
sorry to go off topic gismo..

what i ment to say was..

You have got yourself a GREAT knife there.. one of the nicest i have seen in a while!

and im not jealous.. at all.. not even a little bit :roll:

Tvividr

Nomad
Jan 13, 2004
Norway
www.gjknives.com
gismo said:
Gismo, I am glad that the knife arrived safely, and that you like it. Thanks :biggthump

Jake Rollnick said:
hmmm...thats usually my problem :roll: :wink:
...... same here :?: :roll:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE