Craghoppers Trousers - Black Waist 32" Short leg

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I have for sale a pair of Black Craghoppers Pro Active Kiwi Trousers with a size 32" waist and inside leg of approx 28" - short.

I bought them new and have worn them no more than 5 times I'd imagine. They are the same as these in the link but have a press stud cargo pocket on the side of the leg rather than a zipped pocket. They have one rear zipped pocket and two zipped front pockets so not as overkill on the pockets as the Classic Kiwi trousers. The material is nice and stretchy and is a 93% polyamide and 7% Elastane mix which is a slightly different percentage mix than the ones in the link. Also there is just an elasticated back, not sides. I don't think these came with a belt so it's not included but the removable glasses wipe is still attached to the inside of one of the pockets. They have always been washed in Nikwax and the last wash was 11-6-14.

The only reason for sale is that the heal tape adds a little extra weight to the hem of the trousers and because my legs are so darn short it makes them a little too long for me.

http://www.craghoppers.com/men/trousers/kiwi-pro-active-trousers.html

I'd like £12.50 please by bank transfer and this includes Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery.

Thanks

Stu

IMG_3035.jpgIMG_3037.jpgIMG_3038.jpgIMG_3040.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE