Couple of question on the Trangia army stove

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have a Swedish army trangia and the O ring is shot, will the standard trangia one fit? also will the simmer ring fit. and can the army trangia work with the Honey stove.

Cheers

Chris

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I use the burner in my honey, doesn't fit in the ring but works fine sat on the flatplate

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
for a temporary fix till you get a new one just trace a circle around the lid onto a bit of old welly or a bit of inner tube, anything rubber and cut the circle out and you should be good to go.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have a Swedish army trangia and the O ring is shot, will the standard trangia one fit? also will the simmer ring fit. and can the army trangia work with the Honey stove.

Cheers

Chris

We use O ring rubber on the reel at work, what is the diameter I can see if we got that Diamter in stock, i'll get you a bit if we have, or you could always try Walker Rubber in IPswich.

To make the O Ring just superglue the cut end together

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu, its only £2.60 for two rings delivered. Or of course, just don't carry fuel in it.

NOt worth worrying about, I thought Tugnut could not find them and needed a special as such so thought I may beable to offer an answer,

sorry did not read your post propley,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE