Corian

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Looking for 4 white corian knife scales approx 40mm wide x 120mm long x 10mm thick or an offcut to cut myself

thanks

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Brisa.fi has corian scales on special offer at the moment. Very good saving to be had and a great company to deal with.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Your timing is unfortunate. I put in an order only last week. I could have ordered some and posted them to you from here. Would have still worked out cheaper than anywhere else. Ah well. Maybe someone else will be ordering from there soon and do the same from you.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Your timing is unfortunate. I put in an order only last week. I could have ordered some and posted them to you from here. Would have still worked out cheaper than anywhere else. Ah well. Maybe someone else will be ordering from there soon and do the same from you.

That would have been a great offer but not to worry,thanks for that mate:notworthy

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Have a word with your local corian work top fitter that's where I get mine from foc

Ive contacted 3 or 4 kitchen places locally today but non willing to help,,one didn't know what corian was!:rolleyes:
Its annoying because ive given loads of this away foc and now i need it:confused:

Im still searching..........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE