Congratulations to the Brownlee Brothers!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Congratulations to Alistair and Jonathan Brownlee on taking Gold and Bronze in the Olympic Triathlon.

:cool::bigok::beerchug::red::notworthy

Both West Yorkshire Lads :D

Alistair-Brownlee-wins-011.jpg

[The most impressive event IMO]

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
I have to be honest, the Olympics has been fantastic. I didnt intend to watch so much of it, but it's on my telly all day, and has been quite addictive in the medal hunt. I watched the Brownlee boys live as well, - they were awesome. Cycling in the velodrome is on now predicted for another 3 golds.???

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I have to be honest, the Olympics has been fantastic. I didnt intend to watch so much of it, but it's on my telly all day............

My sentiments exactly, yet I've been glued to a lot of it. My heart goes out to Victoria Pendleton, what a great gal.

Relegated twice!:(:mad: First time unfairly, which must have had a pyscological impact.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
My sentiments exactly, yet I've been glued to a lot of it. My heart goes out to Victoria Pendleton, what a great gal.

Relegated twice!:(:mad: First time unfairly, which must have had a pyscological impact.

neither time was unfairly the first time in the team sprint the first rider must be all they way over the line before the second rider overtakes them, Jess Varnish wasn't over the line before Vicky Pendleton overtook her. you can't break the takeover rules and not expect a relegation the judges are eagle-eyed in cycling

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
neither time was unfairly the first time in the team sprint the first rider must be all they way over the line before the second rider overtakes them, Jess Varnish wasn't over the line before Vicky Pendleton overtook her. you can't break the takeover rules and not expect a relegation the judges are eagle-eyed in cycling

I was referring to the [alleged] deliberate contact made by Meares. As have a lot of people.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/australian-anna-meares-wins-individual-sprint-165441560--spt.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE