Condor Gorlok Machete

Ogami Itto

Jul 2, 2012
London
Hello I be a noob in need of help.

I'm a collector of edged weapons and I desperately want a Condor Gorlok Machete, I ordered one from Blades UK but like a previous order before it my order has been refunded due to them being out of stock (and like last time the site still says it's in stock).

Can anyone point me towards a decent site I can buy one from? so many weapons sites on the net are useless I'm not ordering without hearing a few recommendations first.

Thank you.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hello I be a noob in need of help.

I'm a collector of edged weapons and I desperately want a Condor Gorlok Machete, I ordered one from Blades UK but like a previous order before it my order has been refunded due to them being out of stock (and like last time the site still says it's in stock).

Can anyone point me towards a decent site I can buy one from? so many weapons sites on the net are useless I'm not ordering without hearing a few recommendations first.

Thank you.

Hi there, welcome to BCUK. Can't help you with your question, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out with your question on where to obtain such a TOOL (for us sharp pieces of steel are no weapons but tools - a common misinterpretation by the general public).

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Got my Condor Golok from Heinnie. Amazing service and delivery as usual.

They are my first choice now for anything sharp, even if they are a quid or two more expensive here and there, I dont really care. It's worth it.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Welcome to the forum, try hennie haynes, they sell many tools, with all the protection of being a main dealer,

I will +1 this.

I find Hennie and the website easy to use. Before you order it tell's you if they have the item in stock there and then and they always have provided me with good service on the items I have bought. They also sell plenty of other tools that you may find you like.

** I have no affiliation, i am just expressing my opinion as a service user **

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
shame profit over rules when they used to be so good tis what happens when ya get a big fish , i am just expressing my opinion 2

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
shame profit over rules when they used to be so good tis what happens when ya get a big fish , i am just expressing my opinion 2

Noticed you have issues with HH on your other thread, best sharps/gadget/bushcraft and survival gear supplier by a country mile, exemplary CS, what's the problem?

norca

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2012
leeds
used them for years meself spent thousands over the years phoned last week was given a price over phone was told to talk to bruce when ready to order so i did got a differnt price totaly asked to speak to said man and was told we will not move on price now if ya have spent so much with somone early years and get great service you would think ya would get same well they have got bigger and maybe offer good service but not in my book should remember old customers who we there in the difficult years christ bruce even sent me a christmas prez one year for the orders id made ha well i was not happy face less sales team so thats the reason bud im not saying there s### id rather spend my money were ya get a good deal and a sevice to make me want to go back and this week im not a happy shopper :D

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Unusual scenario with HH here, can only think that they had no choice but to increase price due to THEIR supplier demands, are we talking a big hike? Just being a nosy Yorkie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE