Collins guide to Animal tracks and Dutch socks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi guys,
I have one pair of Dutch superwash socks to move on, they are in size Large, which is 10-14 i believe, im a 9.5 and they are a little large for me im looking for £6.00 posted within the UK

DSC_0221_zpse675b197.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also have a spare copy of the Collins guide to animal tracks and signs, by Preben Bang and Preben Dahlstrom. Its quite an old book and the dust jacket is a little tatty, the rest of the book is in great condition. the more modern version of this book goes for really silly money on ebay but im looking for £18 including postage within the UK
DSC_0222_zpsbde2f9dc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0223_zpse1be5e22.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Payment via paypal please. Feel free to ask any questions.

Many thanks
Louis

Last edited:

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
[h=2]Collins guide to Animal tracks and Dutch socks[/h]And here was I was lookin' for the Collins guide to Dutch socks the other night... I'll get my coat

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
[h=2]Collins guide to Animal tracks and Dutch socks[/h]And here was I was lookin' for the Collins guide to Dutch socks the other night... I'll get my coat

You are hilarious, ever considered going on stage? Better that than clutter my sales thread.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
You are hilarious, ever considered going on stage? Better that than clutter my sales thread.

I would have thought you'd welcome a free bump. When I first saw the title of this thread I had the same thought - certainly not worth getting snarky about

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE