coleman sportster 533 dual fuel stove cleaning/parts

steingis

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
cleveland
hi
i was looking to buy spare pump seal/cup as a backup just in case, but all i can find is the pump repair kit at £12 is quite a lot as all i would need is just the neoprane seal (mine is neoprane not leather) can i buy just the seal anywhere as i dont want to spend £12 for a few pence worth of material

coleman website i have no joy finding parks in the uk after doing google search ive found parts on this fishing website

http://www.tacklebox.co.uk/cooking/...n-pump-plunger-assembly-part-no-220a6201.html

garethw

Settler
Hi there
I've got a couple of these stoves and the double burner, I've alwayts been a big Coleman fan.. The stoves new are nearly 60 quid so 12 for a repair is not excessive.. However if you look closer at the Tackle box site they do sell replacement leather seals for £5.75.... Or just give them a ring as they are well known in the fishing world for repairing these very popular stoves.
cheers
Gareth

steingis

Tenderfoot
Jul 7, 2013
cleveland
i missed that one £5.75 still though its the kind of thing you would see in boyes for 20p coleman must be making a fortune in spare parts, 2000% markup at least.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE