Coleman Raid 2 Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
NOW SOLD

Following a review of all my kit I have for sale a Coleman Raid 2 Tent. To be fair two people , unless you know each other well, is a squeeze but one person there is loads of room and for kit. There are 4 vents three at the back one at the front.
I changed the vent pegs to longer ones as the pegs for securing the base are 3". I did this because it's a single skin and it's important to keep the vents open. I have used it pat here times and my son has used it five or six times. It comes with a mossie net which is secured with Velcro. The door flap can be zipped down from the inside. There is a mesh bag inside for phones , light etc. On the smaller vent flaps I have changed the string and use an adjustable knot for taughtness. There is a small repair at the back which has been double patched. The actual repair sits off the ground, see pic and has not been a problem. As it's a single skin if the vents aren't clear and the door is completely closed condensation will happen. However, if pitched correctly away from direct wind the door can be left slightly open. We found that by doing this there was little condensation. It's a very lightweight tent weighing at 980 grams. I used it for festivals and my son used it for camping with his bike. It's a good piece of equipment at a budget price. It hasn't ever seen really harsh rain but I did give it a good soaking with the hose and there were no leaks. I have given it a good wipe down and it has been aired for a couple of days. One final thing there is a hole to the mesh which it is wrapped in but this in no way affects the performance of the tent.

I would like SOLD and delivery. PayPal or Bank transfer which ever is easier for the buyer.

Here are some pics.

4udenyje.jpg

8uty9ahu.jpg

use8age4.jpg

Mossie net

sede2ume.jpg

Flap fully open

umypuqe8.jpg

Inside mesh bag

9y8amesy.jpg

Many Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE