coleman peak 1 duel fuel

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
where can i get a replacement generator cheaply? also would cooking oil work as a fuel?(works in deisel engines!)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
where can i get a replacement generator cheaply? also would cooking oil work as a fuel?(works in deisel engines!)

Cooking oil is :nono: :nono: sorry mate. What happened to the old gen?

The junk in unleaded petrol in the UK will clog up a generator faster than burning Coleman fuel. Pick up a 5 litre tin of panel wipe from your local car spares shop, it the same as Coleman but costs about £15 for 5 litres as opposed to £12 for ONE litre of Coleman

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
We've just got back from a weeks' holiday in Berlin. In a little outdoor shop in Danzigerstrasse 1 litre bottles of Coleman Fuel were on sale for 4.50 euros. The shopkeeper assured me that that was his normal price!:eek:

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Was the coleman fuel in plastic or metal containers? Metal containers are mandatory for the sale of it over here and this add's loads to the cost, know that that was the excuse a few years ago:eek:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Was the coleman fuel in plastic or metal containers? Metal containers are mandatory for the sale of it over here and this add's loads to the cost, know that that was the excuse a few years ago:eek:

Sorry sickboy, thats no excuse, its all part of rip off Britain for flippin hecks sake:)

Just buy the panel wipe as I suggested;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE