Cold steel'finn bear'+custom sheath

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Ive just seen something i really want!!
I have a brand new cold steel 'finn bear' with original sheath + a custom black leather sheath with white stitching i made over the weekend(no belt loop).These knives for the money are superb with the addition of a custom sheath.Totally unused and never cut a thing.

i want £30 including fees and RMSD.

2012_1016butlins0004.jpg

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
A reduction to £27
let me break it down,,,,
new cold steel knife £14.95 (hiennies price),RMSD £6 that means your getting a custom made sheath in 4mm veg tanned thats never seen the outdoors....its fresh!! for approx £6......;)

sound like a good deal to me,.......

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im suprised this hasn't gone,with a free torch too.
another couple of quid of so now £25.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
£20 including recorded post and i'll keep the torch.
no further reductions as it can go back in the drawer if it doesn't sell at this price.....

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Over the weekend im going to cut the handle off and use the blade so last try today at £18.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
F**ng shame bro. Just bought this knife last week from HH. Very nice but the stiching failed on the originall sheath.
Gret blade and with this custom sheath it's awesome. Too late for me but be patient, someone will be happy to buy it.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
F**ng shame bro. Just bought this knife last week from HH. Very nice but the stiching failed on the originall sheath.
Gret blade and with this custom sheath it's awesome. Too late for me but be patient, someone will be happy to buy it.

i'd hope so but 700+ views is not looking likely,its only £3 more than standard knife with as you say a custom sheath:eek:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Tell you what.
If no one take it from you I'll buy it for 20£ on 23rd (pay day). I assume the stiching is protected from the inside (I pushed the knife too far and the blade went thru thread on the originall sheath I have). Also Id be happy to pay 25 if you can put little belt loop. Nothing fancy, no swiwels etc, just how it's done on the nylon one.

Finn bear is a perfect companion to my Fallkniven S1, also you can't go wrong with this blade as a gift. Can you wait that long? :)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
On hold for you mate.
Cant do a loop as i made this before i sold all my leatherworking stuff and leather,sorry.The stitching is protected by a 10mm strip of leather inside so no worries there.;)

Tell you what.
If no one take it from you I'll buy it for 20£ on 23rd (pay day). I assume the stiching is protected from the inside (I pushed the knife too far and the blade went thru thread on the originall sheath I have). Also Id be happy to pay 25 if you can put little belt loop. Nothing fancy, no swiwels etc, just how it's done on the nylon one.

Finn bear is a perfect companion to my Fallkniven S1, also you can't go wrong with this blade as a gift. Can you wait that long? :)

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Unfortunatelly after consulting with the santa (Falkniven F1 coming and other bits) I have to back out from this deal. Really sorry to complicate things. It's agreat little blade and someone should have closer look...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE