Cold Steel Master Hunter knife in San Mai III. Price drop (now half price).

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
This one https://www.heinnie.com/cold-steel-master-hunter

One of the best bushcraft knives I have tried, and if Fallkniven handles are too small for your hands you will love how CS feel. Ordered from US last year and took it in the field 4-5 times. Selling as it's a tad too short for 18 stone guy.

Two things to note.
All laminated steel knives scratch from the sheath. I tried to show this in the pictures, it looked like that after two weeks and there is nothing that can be done about it (and I never tried to polish it etc).
I have put a little mod on it. I have inserted two green Tritium vials in to the handle. They are flush and don't influence the functionality in any way apart from giving a great way to locate your knife in the dark and protecting it from getting lost. It looks really cool in the dark.

Apart from the sheath wear marks and the glow mod this knife have not been messed with, no reprofilling etc. Only asked Dave Budd to put a better edge on it last Moot. So a solid good quality bushcraft knife for sale. Sheath is ambidextrous.

£75 including P&P. Bank transfer preffered. Over 18s only please.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE