cold steel canadian belt knife wanted, set of throwing knives wanted

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Guys im not having much luck of late but I thought I would try again. ive been on the lookout for a cold steel Canadian for quite a while. and recently decided id like a set of throwing knives.
the cold steel Canadian would be first priority and ive lots of good gear to trade. also loking for a set of basic throwing knives again lots of good gear to trade cheers guys.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
A bit of info on throwing knives (apologies if I am teaching Grandma to suck eggs)....don't go for the small lightweight type. They tend to 'float' at a target and are springy so they will bounce back at you rather than drop if they don't stick. You should be on the look out for something of at least 10 inches and a good weight.

LittleJohn on BritishBlades gets sets made up by J. Nowill in Sheffield - £10 (ish) per knife but you may find that nobody wants to trade theirs :eek:

Also...avoid anything that says 'Ninja' or has a case that you strap to your wrist :lmao:

K

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just an afterthought id really like a bark river micro Canadian.
plenty to trade

esbit triangle stove
10cm zebra billy can
aloc meths burner better than trangia imho
really nice cast aluminium catty with buffalo handle slabs and brass pins.
bloodshot catapult hdpe pickle fork shooter (only takes flatbands) brand new unused.
this black coronate catty I would brade for a bark river micro Canadian in mint condition
there are no two like it anywhere on earth
the core is stainless steel with black liners and black coronate slabs and the photos don't do it justice.
the guy who originally bought this catapult paid £140 for the privalige of owning it.
may trade it for other fixed blade knives try me. but they must be in mint condition

lots of other stuff just got brain block at the mo
cheers guys

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ill be making some throwers out of old golf course mower blades soon, got two 2 foot longish rusty blades that I need to dig out and draw up. I should be able to make four knives and they will be heavy duty! Not flimsy poop as previously mentioned to avoid.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that kind sir. am just looking for something really basic but do know they need to be heavy. and fairly long. but thank you for the sound advice
A bit of info on throwing knives (apologies if I am teaching Grandma to suck eggs)....don't go for the small lightweight type. They tend to 'float' at a target and are springy so they will bounce back at you rather than drop if they don't stick. You should be on the look out for something of at least 10 inches and a good weight.

LittleJohn on BritishBlades gets sets made up by J. Nowill in Sheffield - £10 (ish) per knife but you may find that nobody wants to trade theirs :eek:

Also...avoid anything that says 'Ninja' or has a case that you strap to your wrist :lmao:

K

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Ill be making some throwers out of old golf course mower blades soon, got two 2 foot longish rusty blades that I need to dig out and draw up. I should be able to make four knives and they will be heavy duty! Not flimsy poop as previously mentioned to avoid.

What throws better...Flymo or Qualcast :lmao::lmao::lmao:

...oh that's an image that has brightened my lunch hour. But seriously, that sounds like good steel for a nice hefty thrower.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE