Kink218.jpg

thankkks for Looking

_
Skipp..

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
hi skipp..what type of hexy tabs are you using ?heck those tabs caused all that soot on your mug...i do'nt recall my British hexy doing that to my mug..anyway nice mod to your hexy stove...vince g. 11B Inf.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
hi skipp..what type of hexy tabs are you using ?heck those tabs caused all that soot on your mug...i do'nt recall my British hexy doing that to my mug..anyway nice mod to your hexy stove...vince g. 11B Inf.

used one i made, but it rubbs of easy ^^ but i the hexy was open fully so i guess that might of done it to

You can get silicone wrist bands, often given away in return for small charity donations. These are like really thick rubber bands, but made of silicone which is highly resistant to heat (oven gloves, and baking sheets etc are sometimes made of silicone).
Stretch one of these bands around the top edge of a metal mug and your lips will be protected from the hot cup. However the oval shape, and turned over edge of a crusader cup is not the ideal shape for this technique, works better with a normal round metal cup.

WeThePeoplexfbm

Settler
Dec 27, 2010
Australlia- NSW.
You can get silicone wrist bands, often given away in return for small charity donations. These are like really thick rubber bands, but made of silicone which is highly resistant to heat (oven gloves, and baking sheets etc are sometimes made of silicone).
Stretch one of these bands around the top edge of a metal mug and your lips will be protected from the hot cup. However the oval shape, and turned over edge of a crusader cup is not the ideal shape for this technique, works better with a normal round metal cup.

ohh i got ya know XD, hmm could work but it might'nt fit around my cup.. but i have look around for one and try it ^^ thanks for that tip

--
Skipp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE