climbing gear

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Hi there guys,ive decided to part with my climbing gear.I was diagnosed with meniers about 4 years ago and while its got much better its robbed me of the confidence i had on the rock also i dont want to put myself or others at risk.Ill make a proper list if there is any interest but all is in first class condition with some only used once with no falls.
Ive nuts,hexes,cams,ice screws,warthogs,axes,quickdraws,crabs. and much more.Pm me for any other details.Id consider a swap if anything of interest came along.
soloman.

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Soloman

I may be interested in any ice gear, could you post/send me a list of what you have please.

Cheers

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Hi soloman,

Sorry to hear about the meniers and glad it's getting better for you. I'd be interested in a harness and some basic kit

cheers

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Hi guys thanks for the interest,im out on nightshift for 2 nights but wiil get back to all of you on wednesday if thats ok.
Many thanks soloman.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Hi there,most of the rock gear has gone to new homes i however still have the winter gear(axes and various protection)and about 10 various size camming devices(rock empire and quad cams)
Pm me if anyone interested.
steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE