Clearout Pt1 Pics added

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I'm moving house in a couple of weeks so thought I ought to get rid of a few things that I don't really use....Pt2 sometime next week.....

For some reason I cannot upload straight from my computer as I have before so if you would like to any pics PM me and i'll email them to you. Prices for items include 2nd class signed for and inclusive of Paypal

Barbour Eildon Tweed flat cap unworn as it's too small for me so perfect condition, it's size medium which should be up to a 57cm head but i'd say up to 56cm cost £45.

£32

Barbour Eildon.jpg

Rab over the head Polartec fleece size small, grey in colour zipped pocket on the chest. Really thick and very warm fleece but too small for me, worn once only

£36

Rab Polartec Fleece.jpg

Three pairs of Craghoppers Kiwi trousers all have been worn and are not perfect but more than usable and with loads of life left in the but too small for my expanding waistband! Two pairs are grey/green and the other a kind of coyote colour two pairs are a 32" R (one grey and one coyote) and the other is 30" R all three fitted my 32" waist.

£35 for all three SOLD

Please post your interest here and then PM me.

Thanks

Andy

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE