Clearout - FILBE, Camelbak, Jetboil

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For Sale two Arktis side pockets and snugpak yoke black SPF. The side pockets have been modified with the snow valise improved. The one's fitted were off poor quality I improved them with ripstop nylon and left a hole to route a bladder tube through. These are great pouches I modded the attachment points to fix to the yoke. They'll zip on to packs with zips, Arktis, PLCE or Karrimor SF.

Future additions will include RIBZ(SPF), USMC FILBE system (full kit, day sack, main pack, hydration pack plus a few extra's), Camelbak HAWG black, Jet boil zip. All from a smoke free zone.

IMG_1398.jpgIMG_1399.jpgIMG_1400.jpg

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I could be interested in the ribz aswell depending on specs and price for combined post. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Here is a full set of USMC FILBE (Family Improved Load Bearing Equipment). This is the kit complete minus a bladder but with a few extras. The packs can be piggy backed together if so desired. This is not in the batch that needed a repair. Details can be found here

http://bushcraftoz.com/forums/showt...To-Give-Troops-Quality-Gear-FILBE-Pack-System
http://soldiersystems.net/tag/filbe/

This is the Main pack. It has been used twice and the days of my fitness allowing me to carry a big bag for any length of time are, I have to accept, gone. It's big huge and with the MOLLE/PALS limited only by the weight you can carry. The side MOLLE has a sleeve so the elasticated pouches on the side can accept a long item such as an axe or poles. There are side and bottom compression straps and the voluminous interior can essentially be split into a lower and upper with a zipped divider inside.

IMG_1403.jpgIMG_1404.jpgIMG_1412.jpgIMG_1415.jpgIMG_1410.jpg IMG_1421.jpg
On the side I have left a MOLLE modded velcro square. This is to accept a Condor medic pouch which is included and pictured with the 'Assualt pack'.
IMG_1405.jpg
There is a pocket on the lid accessible from outside or inside.
IMG_1408.jpgIMG_1409.jpg
In addition to the main lid the inside can be accessed via a zip on the main bag. This is was to facilitate a radio I understand.
IMG_1407.jpg

There is a snow valise with two draw cords to seal the top of the pouch.

IMG_1413.jpg

In addition to the bags there is a selection of pouches. There are two sustainment pouches, two hydration pouches (one is attached to the assault pack), an assault pouch (normally attached to the assault pack and pictured with it later) and there is a a repair kit(plastic bag bottom right), grimlocs, side clips etc.

IMG_1422.jpg

This is the assault pack similar to the Camelbak motherlode or BFM. This has ben used quite a bit but is in excellent condition. The assault pouch is shown in place(it's not attached). I fitted a 'battle belt' to give me better padding it's Templar Assualt Systems.
IMG_1423.jpg IMG_1425.jpg IMG_1441.jpg

The side view is of the hydration pouch in place, this is sized for the camel bak antidote reservoir short. There are a few marks on the bottom of the pouch.
IMG_1434.jpg

The inside of the Assualt pack and the front pouch
IMG_1430.jpgIMG_1426.jpg

The zip pulls have been replaced with gutted paracord and GITD tabs.
IMG_1427.jpg

This is a photo of a Condor pull away medic pouch. The velcro stays attached whilst the pouch can be taken off and used. This can also be attached to the main pack.

IMG_1438.jpg

Finally there is the hydration pouch. This is a copy of the Camelbak Ambush and is a great piece of kit i'll be sorry to let this go. it's sized for a Camelbak Antidote bladder (not included). There is a mark on the back. Only used a few times.
IMG_1453.jpgIMG_1442.jpg
IMG_1446.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg

This is the full FILBE kit minus bladder but with 'battle belt' and 'rip-away' first aid pouch and is available for SOLD delivered.
IMG_1455.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
This is a Camelbak HAWG 2012. It has only be used as a work bag for a few months and is in excellent condition. It is manufactured in 500d and is as solid as hell. The front pouch has some internal pouches. There is a small pouch at the top and front of the main bag. No bladder is included. £60

IMG_1457.jpgIMG_1466.jpgIMG_1458.jpgIMG_1461.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 64

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
One Jetboil Zip for sale. New £55 or used £35. The cozy is black. I'm only selling either my used Jetboil or a BNIP Jetboil.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
HAWG is still available, great little bag at 20L. Camelbak 500D cordura so light but tough. Great bargain price drop now to £55.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE