Clear out, part 3!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Clear out part 3, all items are priced to INCLUDE UK postage and paypal fees!

DSCF4000-1.jpg

A couple of cold weather items for the comming winter (if it ever comes!) ideal for bivi's

Thermolactyl balaclava by Damart, brand new, warm and light, £7.50

Thermolactyl mitts by Damart, again brand new, I'd say a medium but I can get my large hands inside, £7.50 (Buy both of these items together and the price is £13!)

Classic Petzl Zoom headlamp, some wear to the elastic but still usable (all spares for these are available) otherwise VGC, bomb proof and reliable, £12.50

2006_0101ebay0022.jpg

Helly Hansen waterproof Flame Retardant salopettes, orange, size M. Adjustable braces and a side waist tab. Approximate sizes when laid flat:- 29" inside leg, 23" waist, £15.00 NOW £13.00

002-10-1.jpg

Assault Systems US wooland DPM bum bag on duty belt (can be removed), handly bit of kit, good used condition, £13.00 NOW £12.00

008-1-1.jpg

2 bargain used jackets with life left in them, could be handy as a car back up etc;

Jack Wolfskin jacket, label states ' 100% nylon shell with Texapore coating, waterproof & breathable'. Large (approx. 24 inches pit to pit when l;aid flat), concelead hood, zip front, mesh lining, rear vent for ventilation, inside pocket and 2 outside pockets, draw cord waist and hem, velcro cuffs, used condition with 1 small repair to cuff adjuster. £15.00 NOW SOLD

Musto Snuggs jacket, Medium (approx. 23 inches pit to pit when laid flat), fleece liner, removable hood, 2 hand warmer pockets, 2 exterior bellows pockets, draw cord waist, zip front. Used condition, 1 repair just bellow base of collar. £15.00 NOW £14

Thanks for having a look

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE