Clark Hammock for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Its a Clark North American model, very recently purchased. They cannot be bought in the UK and have to be ordered direct from America. In my honest opinion, its way way better than a Hennessy, in both comfort and quality.

This is the Rolls Royce of hammocks, and therefore aint cheap by any means.
Ill be honest in what i paid because you can only get them from America.

Cost me $250 + $50 delivery and then i got stung for tax etc totalling £66 !. So if you add it up it cost me $400, which in pounds is £250, and these prices are without a rain fly !

I would like £190, expensive i know but you wont find one cheaper unless you wanna pay what i paid for it.

Cheers,

Paul

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
Very tempting. I have been looking at a Hennesy and set my expense at the £150 mark, I know if I go over that SWMBO will have something to say about it.

Good luck though.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Very tempting. I have been looking at a Hennesy and set my expense at the £150 mark, I know if I go over that SWMBO will have something to say about it.

Good luck though.

Ya know ya wanna, and you wont buy better ! ( and you can always tell her that you only paid £150 for it )

The Hat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE