Christmas shopping

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
I went Chrismas shopping today at our local outdoors shop. I bought a pair of iceland trousers from Fjällräven. God I love their products :headbang: . I also bought a new firesteel (the old one was wearing out fast! :) )
Now I just need the dvd's of ray mears and i'm done for my shopping this year. I guess I'll go out tomorrow to go and buy presents for my girlfriend and family.

What did you guys bought for Christmas?
PS: any of you got trousers from Fjällräven?

Michiel

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
andyn said:
Isn't the idea that people buy you presents for christmas? Not buy them for yourself? LOL

Not on the mainland mate, this way you don't embarrass your family and friends if they give you something utter useless. Trick is to forget everything after you placed the prezzies underneath the Christmas tree ;)

:nana:

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
andyn said:
Isn't the idea that people buy you presents for christmas? Not buy them for yourself? LOL

Yeah, right. :cussing:

Every year, I give the wife a list of the things I'd like, both bushcraft items and other things, so she can liase with the rest of the family that want to buy for me. :puppy_dog

And what do I not get each year? :bluThinki The bushcraft stuff. :deal:

I tell a lie, the wife bought me a box of plasters last year. :dunno: :tapedshut :tapedshut :oh: :aargh4:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE