Christmas present finished

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Probably one of the best bags I have made (quality wise). Which is just as well as it is a Christmas present for my sister.

600d Nylon coated fabric and a water proof lining. One large pocket, big enough to carry just larger than A4 folders and a zipped purse pocket hidden on the rear.

Just need to finish a few bits, hammer the stitches on the leather piece, shorten and finish the webbing straps and bind around the main opening.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You're getting damned good at bag marking goodjob

Have you seen the anti pickpocket bags that are coming onto the market? You might want to incorporate a few of their features in future designs :)

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
You're getting damned good at bag marking goodjob

Have you seen the anti pickpocket bags that are coming onto the market? You might want to incorporate a few of their features in future designs :)

I will have a look, hopefully on this one it should be OK. The pocket is under the shoulder strap, so will be against your body.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Probably one of the best bags I have made (quality wise). Which is just as well as it is a Christmas present for my sister.

600d Nylon coated fabric and a water proof lining. One large pocket, big enough to carry just larger than A4 folders and a zipped purse pocket hidden on the rear.

Just need to finish a few bits, hammer the stitches on the leather piece, shorten and finish the webbing straps and bind around the main opening.

I bet she was chuffed to bits with it :)

They are getting better with each design you make! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE