CHICKEN OF THE WOODS with a difference

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Thought I would share this tried and tested tasty treat I cooked this for four people . 8 chicken breasts one large pot of plain yogurt two heaped table spoons PATAKs tikka masala curry paste with coriander & lemon .Mix yogurt and curry paste looks a bit like custard at this stage Score the chicken both sides the chicken and yogurt are mixed together and left to marrinate I made use of the plastic containers the chicken came in for this purpose not sure if thats proper bushcraft but we allways clear away all rubbish After about 30 mins of marrinating the fire embers are up to speed and we made a lattice of green sticks suported on logs to make a barbaque place chicken on barbaque cook for about 45 mins cooking times may vary turn the chicken often any left over yogurt can be poored over as the chicken cooks we had a garlic nan bread to accompany toasted on the barby

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Thought I would share this tried and tested tasty treat I cooked this for four people . 8 chicken breasts one large pot of plain yogurt two heaped table spoons PATAKs tikka masala curry paste with coriander & lemon .Mix yogurt and curry paste looks a bit like custard at this stage Score the chicken both sides the chicken and yogurt are mixed together and left to marrinate I made use of the plastic containers the chicken came in for this purpose not sure if thats proper bushcraft but we allways clear away all rubbish After about 30 mins of marrinating the fire embers are up to speed and we made a lattice of green sticks suported on logs to make a barbaque place chicken on barbaque cook for about 45 mins cooking times may vary turn the chicken often any left over yogurt can be poored over as the chicken cooks we had a garlic nan bread to accompany toasted on the barby

sounds very taisty john will give it a go

:confused:

The Schizophrenia kicking in?

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE