Cherry Pair

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Beautiful work Mark :)

Cheers Steve, pretty chuffed with myself this afternoon as got both done in around two hours, not that long ago one would have taken two days, so on the mend at last, now i just need to get my legs working properly and there will be no stopping me :D

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Brilliant job Mark, super quick too.
Very much wanting to achieve good faceted spoons but find myself ploughing out too much material

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
I see where I'm going wrong, make my facets bitty by carving freehand rather than using a stationary brace as in your video, I'll give that a try .....thank you

Reactions: Kepis

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Productive afternoon, cooking spoon and eating spoon in Cherry, tooled finish

7 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

Really very nice spoons. Your Yew and Cherry spoons are excellent, being a wood person, the sapwood/hardwood colours are lovely.

Let me know when you're over West Sussex way at the Weald and Downland and I'll come and say hello. :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Really very nice spoons. Your Yew and Cherry spoons are excellent, being a wood person, the sapwood/hardwood colours are lovely.

Let me know when you're over West Sussex way at the Weald and Downland and I'll come and say hello. :)

Will do, im hoping to be fit enough to the do the Wests show this summer and the Autumn Show at the W&D - fingers crossed,will give you a shout if im going over to either.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE