Check out this clearance sale

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
TOG 24, Now i don't rate them as a top performer but then i only have one of their padded jackets which doesn't braethe and makes me feel sick with a hot back
Saying that though i was in their ashford clearance shop yesterday and was particularly impressed with their woolen knit fleece lined outer. It's far too big for me and only comes in one size so i passed on it.
On their site they have what appears to be some good bargains though.
Recon Mens Reversible Windstopper Jacket for instance. Was £150 now £40

http://www.tog24.com/product/display.asp?c_id=5001&p_id=RECON232. Worth a look?
If you navigate away from this link you'll be able to see the rest of their clearance items.
Let me know how you get on.

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Just a side note. I'm not so sure their rrp's are wholely realistic anyway. Are they just a company set up for outlet purposes or is there any real technology and research behind their products? Just wondering because iv'e never seen a highstreet store.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I have a tog24 waterproof and it seems to do the job. I think the gear is designed for skiiers mainly so has a bit of a fashion thing about it!
They have a shop in Betsw-y-coed, I think, as well as an outlet store near here.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
speaking of tkmaxx i saw a bonyfidey (sp) Alpha Industries navy blue M65 in my local one for £25!!! thats a bargain!

i already have one tho :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE