Cheap Sandvik folding saw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
Don't know if any of you live near hatfield, herts cos the shop below is doing a promo on a Sandvik/ Bacho saw. The number on the blade is 396XT and for your money you get a complete saw and spare blade for, wait for it £13.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I bought 1 at agreat rate of knots. :-D :-D :-D

I asked them about it and aparently Snap On have bought Bacho who bought Sandvik.

Heres the details

Toolbar
Unit 77 The Galleria, Comet Way
Hatfield Hertfordshire
AL10 0XU

Tel: 01707 257527

Happy shopping.
Simon

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I keep seeing these postings for cheap sandvik saws, but am reticent to send off for one because if you look at the specs of these saws from tool shops, most of them say the length is seven and a half inches where as the survival shops who sell them report they are nine inches. Ive seen the 396XT 9 advertised, and I'm not sure, but I think 396 XT is the smaller version. Not sure whether this is true, or indeed if an extra inch and a half makes any difference anyway, [although Im sure my girlfriend would disagree] :shock:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE