Chatsworth country fair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to the Chatsworth fair in Sept, just up the road from me so I'll be there on the Sat. It's youngest daughters christening on the Sun so only one day this year!
Cheers
David

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
dtalbot said:
Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to the Chatsworth fair in Sept, just up the road from me so I'll be there on the Sat. It's youngest daughters christening on the Sun so only one day this year!
Cheers
David

My parents might be there, and maybe at Wirksworth, too.

But if they are, they'll most likely be looking at stuff the wood turners will be selling. and maybe buying flour.

Keith.

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
Keith_Beef said:
My parents might be there, and maybe at Wirksworth, too.

But if they are, they'll most likely be looking at stuff the wood turners will be selling. and maybe buying flour.

Keith.
Well
Wirksworth festival will be good for woodturning, usually is anyway. Tell them to look out for me at the venue next door but one to the Moot Hall on Chapel Lane, thats my house and will be home to the BB exebition.
Flour, Cauldwells mill at Rowsley, just down the road from Chatsworth on the A6, I buy from there in 32kg sacks, make all our own bread and 3 kids to feed!
Cheers
David

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
dtalbot said:
Well
Wirksworth festival will be good for woodturning, usually is anyway. Tell them to look out for me at the venue next door but one to the Moot Hall on Chapel Lane, thats my house and will be home to the BB exebition.
Flour, Cauldwells mill at Rowsley, just down the road from Chatsworth on the A6, I buy from there in 32kg sacks, make all our own bread and 3 kids to feed!
Cheers
David

Cauldwells mill is where my mom goes for her flour, too. Not in such great big bags, though.

She doesn't make as much bread now as when I was a kid.

I spoke to her last night; I don't think they'll be at Chatsworth (she reckons it too crowded), but maybe Wirksworth.

Keith.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE