Cfp 90 AND Viper Spec Ops Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
BOTH PACKS NOW SOLD

I have for sale one of each of the following.

1 x VIPER KIT 45 Ltr Special Ops Pack in OG, as new used only once, makes an excellent daypack, main compartment with hydration bladder pouch and concealed feedpipe hole + 2 pockets (front & middle), Full specs on www.viperkit.co.uk . Sell for around £50:00 retail asking £30:00 all in paypal.

1 x Genuine U.S. Forces (NOT A CHEAPER COPY) Issue Cfp-90 in U.S. woodland camo, Super Grade condition, has 120L capacity, main compartment with divider so bottom section holds sleeping bag etc, full lenght pocket down one side, 2 half pockets on other and closure flap has velcro closure on front for extra storage, adjustable alluminum back support system with quick release shoulder straps, excellent pack, put cfp 90 in google and you will get loads of reviews and write ups on these, been my main pack and carries everything i need, but be bought a Berghaus Vulcan for my birthday so dont need both & would like to see this go to a good Bushcrafty home. Asking £45:00 all in paypal as i believe you can find the else where for about this but plus delivery.

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions, first come first served,2237[1].jpgunnamed[2].jpg as due to work shifts i can't always get on to surf the forum. Cheers Troop

Last edited:

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Sorry Jacko both packs have been gone a while and where sold through other means. Sorry for any confusion and post has been ammended. Cheers Trooper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE