For Sale Cast Iron Wood burner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Dad was talking about getting one, -he has changed his mind.

After I found him one.

stove front.jpg

stove top.jpg

Stove side.jpg

This is a small stove; 62cm high, 52cm deep, 29cm wide.

It would do for a small lounge, an outhouse, man cave, garage, shepherds hut or narrowboat.

You could camp with it but yes it is heavy! Need two sturdy folk to lift.

The chimney ports on left or right, top or back. (No chimney...)

Unbranded. (ideally I was looking for an antique.)

Needs to be collected from North Wilts, but I could deliver for a fee. It fits in a hatchback.

I want £100 for it but if anyone had a quantity of veg tan leather....

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Hi, Do you know if it is multifuel or just wood burning? A picture of the inside would be good. Where in Wiltshire are you? Thanks

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Great Scott! And I thought it was a cheap one. (What are you telling me, it is a cheap one?)

My own stove has its name on the front, (Ulfos, I think) and is an old Norwegian one. I bought it from an importer.

(Quite cheap as it had a massive crack over the top, but my welder friend sorted that)

Maybe I can get my Dad to accept it after all?

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
If we get next winter the energy crises that we have to expect realistically used ones will get the prices of new ones.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Dad is still dithering. I am annoyed as I went to a certain amount of effort (and cash, which mostly goes to my Uni these days) to get it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE