Casio G Shock Premium Watch GA-1000-9BER (New)Final drop, Now £120

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Casio G Shock Premium Watch GA-1000-9BER (New)
I bought this a few weeks ago. It looks a great watch but I already have several G shock watches so I can't see this being used. I have tried it on, but that is it! Comes with box, instructions etc, as it came from casio!More information can be found on the Amazon link below:http://www.amazon.co.uk/G-Shock-GA-...8&qid=1427633725&sr=8-1&keywords=ga-1000-9berI would like £150, Price drop, Now £140, Now £120 including fees and postage please. It is in perfect condition and never left the house!

Last edited:

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
I have this watch, something you might mention is that it has a built in compass and thermometer, it's not your average G shock! World time, atomic clock signal, alarms, and all the usual G shock features.

Good luck with the sale.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Thanks for that Essexman! I'm a bit surprised it hasn't sold too but there we go! Might have to resort to the dreaded ebay soon! It's a great watch, I just too many Gshocks!

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
One more go!

Now £120 all in. I can't go any lower than that so its off to eBay if there's no interest

Many thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE