Casio G Shock Gravity Defier Solar watch GW-3000M-4AER- Final price drop

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Casio G Shock Gravity Defier Solar watch GW-3000M-4AER

The clear out continues.....

I bought this about six months ago but it has only been worn a maximum of 10 times. it is like new. I have way too many watches and currently thinking about an apple watch so this has to go!

This is a great solar watch, that really does look good.

More info can be found below:

[h=3]Product Description[/h] Casio watches are at the forefront of all pioneering technology especially when related to watches. G shock casio watch is a tough watch for a rugged lifestyle. Product Description: - Shock Resistant - Solar Powered - World Time - Day and Date display - Stopwatch function (1/100 - 24HR) - Daily alarm without an hourly chime - Full Auto Calendar - Mineral Glass - Water resistance classification (20 bar / 200m)

More detail can be found on the Heinne hayes web site:

http://www.heinnie.com/casio-g-shock-aviator-gw-3000m-4aer

I would like £140, PRICE DROP - now £130, Now £120 including fees and postage. Sorry about the poor pics, not got a great camera!

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Tempted but must wait and see. MOT time and need that to pass.
If all is good and it's still here I might have it to go with the last one I got from you.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Haha! Think I'm down to my last 3 or 4 now! This is one I thought I'd never sell but it just doesn't get used. I guess my interests have changed somewhat over the last year!

Good of luck with the MOT!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE