Casio G Shock 100watch on offer at Hennies

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I have owned one of these watches for approx 8 months now nd can confirm they are bomb proof. I hardly have it off my wrist.

It would make an excellent present either for you or some-one else looking for a good, sturdy watch.

Hennies have them at an amazing £35.95 delivered, a real bargain. And of course with Hennies you get an excellent service each time:

Here's the link, bottom left corner of page:

http://www.heinnie.com/

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I had one of these and wore it every day for years ,they are bombproof ! i still have it and it works but looks worn.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
Forgot to mention in my 1st post I have no connection with Hennies etc etc, I'm just a very happy repeat customer of theirs.

Also the watch comes in a nice metal box with all the paperwork, so makes it look even better as a present.

superc0ntra

Nomad
Sep 15, 2008
Sweden
I've had my G-Shock for 12 years now and it's taken a pounding, so far not a scratch. I had problems with fogging when it was really cold several years ago but the guy at the watchstore said it was probably because the air had been really moist when the battery was changed, he opened it and blew with oe of those compressed air cans i.e "changed the air". No problems since.
The glass isn't even scratched although the plastic has lost its shape a bit. Last time I changed battery I was told they couldn't guarantee that the pressure would hold since some internal plastic had aged but it's worked down to 10 meters freediving since.

brickie

Sep 12, 2010
North Wales
I ordered this watch the other day for youngest son for a christmas present , after seeing this thread it came yesterday, and i must say it was excellent service from heinnes i've never used them before but i would use them again .Thanks to sxmolloy for the heads up cheers

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
No worries Brickie. I have never been let down by Hennies, even a faulty multi-tool was replaced speedily and with no hassle. Hope your son gets years of use from the watch, I imagine I will from mine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE