Can't get my jeep washed!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Been driving rahnd for past hour trying to find a car wash open. None!
So I get home, pour a malt, flick through the pictures on the box in the corner.....dropped on a football match. Thought it can't be England .....no peter shilton in goal! Not sure whos playing? Just says Eng 1-0 Pol with a load of folk singing "your not getting your car washed in the. Morning " and "your nhs is the best " . Another confusing matter is a player called Rooney? I'm sure I've seen him somewhere before? In the woods? Disney land? Name begins with Shrek?

Anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Been driving rahnd for past hour trying to find a car wash open. None!
So I get home, pour a malt, flick through the pictures on the box in the corner.....dropped on a football match. Thought it can't be England .....no peter shilton in goal! Not sure whos playing? Just says Eng 1-0 Pol with a load of folk singing "your not getting your car washed in the. Morning " and "your nhs is the best " . Another confusing matter is a player called Rooney? I'm sure I've seen him somewhere before? In the woods? Disney land? Name begins with Shrek?

Anyone else experienced this phenomenon?

You are a BAD person Chiseller, a very bad person :lmao:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's not helping, after a while, I turned the channel back over and it said Eng 2-0 Pol, folk were singing "were not going home " others were singing "don't we know it " and "sign on, sign on " so I thought they were playing Liverpool as that's what we used to sing when we were kids at Leeds matches. Then I became really confused as some were holding up the flag of Brazil?

I don't think I'll be watching any more TV until they start covering Shrove Tuesday live from Ashbourne
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/phot...y-turns-into-complete-pandemonium-photos.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE