Camelbak Urban Transport (laptop compatible pack) - Coyote Brown

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Blurb / sales pitch / life story:
This is a discontinued model that is sort of like a Camelbak Urban Assault with all the flappy nonsense removed. It's halfway between the small and the very large model making it a pretty ideal size. Not too heavy, not too fragile, lifetime warranty.

Basically, the pack is durable (and backed by Camelback's lifetime warranty) but not over structured like Goruck, Kifaru, Mystery Ranch etc, and isn't covered in molle, so it is very lightweight and will lay very flat against your back when you're carrying a laptop and the minimal stuff I find I need day to day. However it still has enough volume for a weekend trip / conference, or to chuck your shopping in when needed. Makes it real handy for an airplane carry on that doesn't look ridiculous once you empty it out and use it as EDC at your destination.

Pics of the black version to illustrate - Loaded with laptop, lunch chargers etc
3zGMtmo.jpg

The above load with a coat, a few large text books to bulk it out
E2zXWgv.jpg

Details:
Colour: Coyote Brown
Size: 36.5 litres + two zipped (full enclosed) side pockets that'll take a .75L bottle or bladder (has routing holes for tubes). According to the review, linked below, these also easily fit a 32 oz Nalgene.

Layout:
Laptop pocket: takes a large laptop. I believe up to 17" fits)
Gadget pocket: under grab handle. Works well for keys / flashlight
Main pocket: has a large mesh pocket at the rear, and another fleece lined pocket on the inside face (good for cameras, gadgets of sunglasses).
Front pocket: a ton of organisation (pen slots, notebook sized pockets, big zip pocket) and deep enough to fit a jacket
Front slot pocket: big enough for a notebook etc
Side pockets: 2 x fully zipped side pockets that'll take a water bottle, gloves etc. Has a small hanging loop for bladders.

Good review showing off all the organisation: http://edcforums.com/threads/gatorfans-camelbak-urban-transport-review-picture-heavy.118069/

Product page: http://shop.camelbak.com/urban-transport/d/50141

Pictures:

Sternum strap not shown, but is included.

BJjLE9j.jpg

eXzcPBT.jpg

Condition:
I bought two of these in different colours, this has seen light use as such this is in as new condition / looks as new.

I've also used the bottle that it came with, and was intending to keep this, but if you want it you're welcome to have it for another £5.

Price:
I'd like £80 inc postage to UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE