Buying gear from military stoes

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
You could become a Full Member, and then you would be offered some very good deals on bushcraft/surplus gear (some of it is rarely offered on the open market).
Neil

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Cheers Andy,
A mate let me have a pair of thermal trousers. His top to go with them got ruined. I would dearly love the top that goes with them. They go in a stuffsac are reversible, olive and sand, feel like they may be made from para silk and possible filled with down.The nos. on stuffsac are as follows 8415993236719 [66308]. Hope that you can help.
Ian.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Yup, im afraid for stuff like that surplus stores are your best bet. PRI shops dont tend to sell military kit exactly more like a midway point between a sports shop and an outdoor store with a hint of military thrown in for good measure. LOL ...Its hard to explain.

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
Brendan said:
Yeah I know it's ebay but I have bought from this seller and never had a problem seems cheap at under £22 including postage.
Bivvy Trousers

seems a decent price, i,m quite tempted as i,m sat here looking out the window as a blizzard blows across the fields i have to cross shortly to pick my son up :rolleyes:

ship

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE