Bushcraft Wiki! The wait is over!

Emdiesse

Settler
Jan 9, 2005
Surrey, UK
Click here to go to the Bushcraft Wiki

Thats right, there is now a wiki on the scene for all your bushcrafty needs. It is pretty empty at the moment but due to the nature of a wiki I hope you can contribute to it, so it can grow and become a public made encyclopedia of information about Bushcraft :D

Please don't hesitate to contribute, even if there is alread text on the subject, if information is not displayed that you know of, please edit it and add your info to it.

Thanks

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
having a bushcraft wiki that the members can add to in the 200 degrees section of BCUK is on our list of things to do, the program for it is already installed on the server its just a case of getting it connected to the 200 degrees page

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Emdiesse said:
Click here to go to the Bushcraft Wiki

Thats right, there is now a wiki on the scene for all your bushcrafty needs. It is pretty empty at the moment but due to the nature of a wiki I hope you can contribute to it, so it can grow and become a public made encyclopedia of information about Bushcraft :D

Please don't hesitate to contribute, even if there is alread text on the subject, if information is not displayed that you know of, please edit it and add your info to it.

Thanks

What is a bushcraft wiki?

PG

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
as a personal projest to learn about databases ive been putting together something like that with access. Currently i have most if not all of the indiginous UK trees not sure if that is of use somewhere. tho' i may try and publish it me'self.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE