Bushcraft courses for me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Id like to go one one but cannot afford it

Im going to ask various course places about a discount as Im disabled but Im too shy

(and you will be laughing at me as you know a lot of time Im very bold...)

So what do you suggest I say?

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Depends on what manner and how severely disabled. Not that we need to know, don't say. But what to ask the schools would be very different depending on your condition. In the States there are schools that would give free courses for disabled and some that would charge extra. Again depends on the school and the disability.

If in that position I would not call up but would try to go in person so they see you are serious. Ask about the course and see if they fit your needs. If you are satisfied both you and they can work together then ask for help with the cost.

"I really want to learn from you, for I feel you are the best qualified. However, I would like to ask if there is any way to work out a discount on the fee."

Or how ever you feel comfortable in asking. You might even offer to work off part of the fee.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
i have already invited you to the weekend that bushwacker bob recommends. i run my own school and have experience working with people with various physical and mental disabilities.

please pm me again so we can discuss confidentially the nature of your disabilty and what extra support you would need to enable you to get the most out of a weekend in the woods.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE