Bushcraft Bargians

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have for sale for your delight a few items of clothing that I dont wear anymore, and some brand new items I want to move on

A Bailo of Italy pure new wool shirt with very usefull lined pockets on the chest in green size xxl but I would say about 48"chest , think Swandri with more pockets and softer wool , very warm. Price £40 now sold

A Norgee shirt in green size 46" chest £5 if bought with something else

A Swedish over the head smock as new size 46" pit to pit perfect for a winter project £20 now £15

A British army old style DPM Temparate Desert combat jacket size 170/88 or a medium £15 now £10

Falraven trousers never seen any exactly like these like Barrents but unlined unusual pocket layout but very practical size 56 or about 38-40 inch waist and approx 31" inside leg £50 now traded

photo (42).jpgphoto (41).jpgphoto (40).jpgphoto (39).jpg

Last edited:

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
registering interest of
A Bailo of Italy pure new wool shirt with very usefull lined pockets on the chest in green size xxl but I would say about 48"chest , think Swandri with more pockets and softer wool , very warm. Price £40
got any photos of it??

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
registering interest of
A Bailo of Italy pure new wool shirt with very usefull lined pockets on the chest in green size xxl but I would say about 48"chest , think Swandri with more pockets and softer wool , very warm. Price £40
got any photos of it??

Yes its the one on the right in my post
If you are near Manchester you are welcome to see it in the flesh so to say

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nah....the wool shirt.....presumin it's still available due to .....items still available an no SOLD markings ???

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE