Bush

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
1387274_1123b4db05_m.jpg

Thought this may make you chuckle :roll: :eek:):

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
you have opened a can of worms now Jake.

My particular favorite is this....

Is_Bush_Nuts.jpg

That is the most powerful man probably in the world and they just re-elected him. Sorry to our american members but honestly :?:

Bill

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
This is one of my faves

bushorchimp.jpg

All together!!

Oooooooh I'm the king of the swingers yeah, The Jungle VIP. I've reached the top and I've had to stop and that's whats bothering me !! :eek:): :rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:rolmao: That book scene was at the begining of Farenheit 9/11.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Has anyone seen the new eminiem video ?

I got the link on the michael moore site, and it's pretty amazing. He's quite a poet! And im impressed with the content of this song, it's a complete rip into bush. I am usually quite anti-eminem, his songs are mostly ridiculous!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Ok. Funny funny, but enough with the Bush bashing hey.

This kind of thread is walking the line of being political. There are members on this site who more than likely voted for Bush, all it needs for arguement to kick off is for one of them to come in here and object to what are really pretty moronic photo jokes (the binoculars are PNV, there is a pin hole in the caps, you can SEE the hole if you look! now there could be debate as to why the guy got handed them in day light, but that isn't why people post that picture)

Lets give it a rest.

Cheers

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Sorry!! My fault guys, we all have best wishes at heart, that the most important, even though we may disagree politically. Sorry :oops: :oops:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE