bush knife in 5mm o1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
was hard to put this one up for sale as was going to keep it but i made another recently with a few cosmetic flaws that i have decided to keep and use myself. this one is made from 5mm o1 and had a full soak.
specs... blade cutting length is 145mm, overall length is 284mm, blade thickness 5mm
handle material is stippled olive and black G10 with brass pins and yellow spacers
sheath is 2mm olive kydex with leather wrap around belt loop and includes 8mm bullet topped ferro rod and holder
asking price for this one is £150 delivered within the UK to include all fees. paypal preferred and will be posted next day special delivery once payment cleared. international add £10

now sold, thanks for looking

Last edited:

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
thanks, bump... still for sale! properly heat treated o1 carbon steel pre heated/warmed then ramped up for a full 20 minutes of soak at a constant 815c! takes a razor edge and holds it really well! even after heavy chopping with just a few strops per side on a leather strop comes back to razor sharp again. proof tested before finishing.
cheers Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE