Buffalo Leather Bullet Pouch

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Make this up for myself from Buffalo leather. Done as a bit of a prototype, im quite pleased with the outcome but have learnt a few lesson in the construction which will enable me to get a better finish from doing things in a slightly different order.
Holds 5 (my mag size) .243 or .308 rounds and possibly other calibres.
Design of the straps allows it to fit over really large belts and buckles due to the way they open up. All hand stiched leather; you should be able to tell:rolleyes:
Thoughts and constructive criticism welcome
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Very neat! - I love the idea of the wrap around / open fully design....... may have to keep the idea in mind........ :rolleyes:

one comment - not intended as a criticism though as it is probably a trick of the light but if you dampen the edges with water / spit (Mmmmmm leather :eek:) and rub briskly with a smoothe bit of bone / plastic / spoon handle etc you will neaten the edges and make them all nice and smoothe like. Then again as I said it could just be the photos;)

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Cheers Guys for the comments. Aye the edges are quite smooth and have been finished with edgekote. The buffalo came from a generous friend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE