Browning Competition Crowell Barker , Shing, Spyderco

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Browning Crowell Barker, imo the best camp knife that you can buy. I bought a couple one to use and a spare, this is the spare and it still is covered in the grease as you can see in the pics, £105 posted. Now £100
http://heinnie.com/Browning-Crowell-Barker-Competition-Knife/p-0-0-5511/

Spyderco Fred Perrin Street Beat, Japanese made, as good as any custom made knife, feels great in the hand and no risk of slipping due to the nice choil. vg-10 Steel, Micarta scales. The best thing since sliced bread. £110 posted now £105

Shing OSS daggers, here is the deal if you want to buy both i will do them for £75 and i will also send you the book or they are £40 each. Ignore the Thumb knife in the photo as it is not for sale.

Last edited:

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
tumblr_lixn591vSU1qf0i9eo1_400.jpg

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Bump with price drops and remember when the zombie uprising comes around you will wish you had bought the Crowell Barker knife that you seen on the Bushcraftukforums.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"Shing OSS daggers, here is the deal if you want to buy both i will do them for £75 and i will also send you the book or they are £40 each. Ignore the Thumb knife in the photo as it is not for sale."

What is the book title please?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Cheers for that.

Is the book anygood and worth reading? ( If you were'nt throwing it in with the delta darts )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE