BRKT Canadian Special and Mikro Canadian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I have for sale a Bark River Knife & Tool Canadian Special and Mikro Canadian II

I'm selling these as a matched pair although will consider splitting if two people come to an agreement on each knife.

Both knives are essentially unused.
DSCN2708.jpg

They have opened a few packages, and done a little bit of whittling.

DSCN2709.jpg

I'm selling as I have too many knives going unused and some essentials to buy.

DSCN2715.jpg

DSCN2716.jpg

The finger grooves on the Canadian Special look aggressive but they actually lock the hand in nicely.

DSCN2717.jpg

A reverse grip is comfy too.

DSCN2718.jpg

The blade length meets Mors Kochanksi's recommendation
DSCN2719.jpg

It has a tapered tang, which is rather unusual on a production knife. A sign of quality.
DSCN2721.jpg

It is a limited edition knife.
DSCN2723.jpg

The Mikro II

DSCN2711.jpg

DSCN2710.jpg

I was playing with the sheath to make it suitable for neck carry so it has no belt loop anymore. A new one can be got from BRKT under their no quibble warranty if desired (It will be of the new modular style)

It is a great knife for unzipping bunnies, little whittling jobs and just plain handy to have around.

DSCN2712.jpg

Here are the stats.

Canadian Special
Steel A2
Blade Length 3.500"
Overall Length 8.000"
Thickness 0.187"
Weight 4.800oz

Mikro II
Steel 12c27
Blade Length 1.750"
Overall Length 0.125"
Thickness 0.125"
Weight 1.625oz

As I mentioned before, both knives are as good as new.

The etching is perfect.
DSCN2735.jpg

Both knives have hollow brass tubes
DSCN2736.jpg

and green micarta scales with red liners
DSCN2734.jpg

For those who are unaware, Bark River Knife & Tool has a 100% guarantee on any of their knives. If the handle falls off, they'll replace it with new scales. If it breaks in half, they'll replace the knife. If you cut through the sheath, they'll replace that too. The cost? £0.

For this pair I would like £100.
This will include Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Joff

Forager
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset
Hi Stew

I'm really interested in having both of those. I have PM'd you and hope to do business with you very soon.

Cheers

Jonathan

Joff

Forager
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset
Sorry Bardster, but I only have one Mora and one Northstar - so I definitely need more shiny things :)

Joff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE