BRKT Bravo 1 - New in Box

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
THREAD CLOSED!:) Bought these as a pair for my collection but need to move some on. They have not been used. BRAVO 1 is SPF's!!

The Bravo 1 is a modification of the BRKT Gamekeeper designed after tests were carried out by US Recon Marines looking for a compact knife for survival/bushcraft use. The knife is highly regarded in the US as a very comfortable and competant performer.

100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

Green Linen Micarta and kydex sheath. A2 Steel convex edge. 4.25 inch blade Rc 59.Very sharp from factory.The knife cost me £125.00...£25.00 Shipping...£12.00 Parcel Force and £30.14 on duty....total...£192.14....

Asking (£140) price reduced to £130 inc RMSD within UK.Lifetime Guarantee on the Knife.

The BRKT Golok is one of the best high quality Goloks on the market. The blade is 11.1 inches made from 1095 steel at RC 57. The handles are Green Linen Micarta matching the Bravo 1. Comes with a leather sheath as shown in the pics and a Lifetime Guarantee.

100_0441.jpg

100_0444.jpg

The Golok cost £135...and with Shipping....Parcel Force...and Duty....is just over £200...

Asking £140 for the Golok inc RMSD within the UK. If you buy both you can do so at the discount price of £255.

Paypal accepted but would prefer a cheque or bank transfer or other less fee orientated payment. Will sell abroad but extra postage cost required.

michiel

Settler
Jun 19, 2006
Belgium - Herentals
Both are excellent blades and at a very good price. The bravo is like a better shaped F1 (if you don't like the ramp, grind it of :D )

Best regards,

Michiel

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Both are excellent blades and at a very good price. The bravo is like a better shaped F1 (if you don't like the ramp, grind it of :D )

Best regards,

Michiel

Mine has the ramp ground of and brass pins and lanyard tube:D

It's a good buy folks.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
Golok withdrawn. I'm sending it off for a kydex sheath and it's a keeper....brilliant for gathering Nettles for cordage and keeping my "wilder" parts of the garden in check..LOL! Wicca received the Bravo-1 and wishing your son well using it!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE