British army issue artillerymans leather jerkin brand new

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
its in olive green leather on the front with a mesh back.and zip up front which is two way. and the item is brand new the size is 180/104
jerkin protective combat. this is a first class high quality item and is as stated brand new.

£20 which includes paypal fees and uk postage.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
These are great for backwoods and really useful for laying on your thighs whilst whittling.
You may need to rethink your price though. They can be picked up for a great deal less from surplus stores.
Glws

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thanks for that mate the price I was asking is exactly what it cost me but as wingstoo showed me via an ebay link in a pm they can be got for about a fiver less am gutted al check ebay before going to my local surplus store again so if anyone wants it for £15 including postage its still here. thank you both for your help GB

These are great for backwoods and really useful for laying on your thighs whilst whittling.
You may need to rethink your price though. They can be picked up for a great deal less from surplus stores.
Glws

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
About three weeks ago, Anchor supplies in Nottingham, had about a dozen of these for sale off the rack, they look un-issued, £5 each

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE