British Army 120lt Bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wardy101

Oct 22, 2011
west midlands
I think this is one of the best packs I have ever had... although it looks big and bulky it fits great into your back carried nice and high up. Priced at about £100 new but If you wait around on Ebay like I did you can pick one up for less then £50. I managed to pay £30 for the Bergen and £10 for the side pouches It is showing its age but is holding up great.

2013-03-06_20.58.42.jpg

main part of pack is 100lt with a small attached pouch at front which a 58 pattern water bottle fits into great and the two detachable side pouches are 10lt each. At the time of the photo I had A British issue Arctic sleeping bag in the bottom and if anyone knows it is a beast of a sleeping bag even with the compression sack yet there was still room for bivvi bag ground sheet,basha first aid kit,2 ration packs and still room left.
There is also two zipped compartments on the top for your quick to get to items.

2013-03-06_20.59.20.jpg

The back has well padded shoulder straps and a well padded waist belt which goes more around the stomach then the waist. there is no chest straps but they are easy to add i think you can get PLCE chest straps to fit them.There is also plenty of webbing loops to fit Karabiners and all your other bits a pieces to.

Just thought I would share with you guys in case anyone is looking to get one or looking for ideas for a good pack...understandably it might night be the right pack for everyone but for me its fantastic I can fill it with all my gear for a few nights out and still have room left.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE