Braven BRV-X Rugged outdoor bluetooth speaker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Selling my Braven BRV-X speaker as I have only used it once and keep forgetting I have it so can't justify keeping it and could do with freeing up some funds. This is a cracking speaker, very loud with excellent sound quality and the battery is very handy for charging phones etc.

Here's what's included:

Braven BRV-X Speaker (Black)
3.5mm stereo cable
Carrying Strap
AC adapter
Manual -User guide

With up to 12 hours of music playback, this BRAVEN BRV-X BRVXBBB outdoor speaker features an IPX7-certified body that lets you safely enjoy your favorite tunes on rocky canyons,
powdered slopes, raging rapids, sandy dunes or in your backyard.
TrueWireless technology Lets you pair with an additional BRAVEN BRV-X speaker (not included) to create an immersive left/right audio experience.
IPX7-certified body Resists water damage and absorbs shocks for safe use in a variety of extreme conditions.
Indoor/outdoor mode Allows you to customize your listening experience to suit a range of environments.
5200 mAh power bank Enables you to charge select external devices for multifunction use.

Link to website: http://www.braven.com/brv-x-rugged-w...h-speaker.html

I paid over £180 for this and they retail for more on Amazon. Looking for £105 all in.

18645253526_01242f07cf_c.jpg
[/URL]20150610_120733 by Paul Munday, on Flickr[/IMG]

18483868140_a18b145da8_c.jpg
[/URL]20150610_120752 by Paul Munday, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE