Sold Bradford guardian 5.5. Reduced again, bargain .

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

fielder1963

Full Member
Aug 29, 2013
427
134
Shropshire
Bradford guardian 5.5 in Elmax. Micarta scales. 5 inch blade. Lovely sharp knife, nearly new, only cut the obligatory piece of paper.
£210. Reduced. Now £200 now £190 now absolute bargain at £170, now £165, now £160 can't go much lower for such a good knife, that's a £90 saving for a virtually new knife.
20200725_191022.jpg20200725_191031.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Coldfeet
I'm surprised no ones ripped your arm off, tough Elmax blade from a respected manufacturer for 160! ..... If I was not cutting down (pardon the pun) I'd have it. .... Don't give it away bud. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Coldfeet
If I had work at the moment, I would get it. It's typical that stuff I'm interested in comes up for sale when I have no spare money; there's this knife, and at least one jacket that takes my fancy right now just on this forum.
 
Phew! I’ve been hovering too. A little long in the blade is what I’ve been telling myself, for days.. Lovely knife, enjoy :)
 
Received today. Awesome knife. Very sharp and feels good in the hand. Top service as always by fielder1963. Highly recommended.

Thanks
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE