Books for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
In order to raise much needed funds for my trip to Bulgaria in June to join in the European bowyers get together, I am having to flog off some stuff. Here's a bunch of books I have enjoyed, but can now live without.

Condition is USED, but many have only been leafed through once. Most are AS NEW.

Please note, payment is by PayPal only.
First to PM secures.

Books are deleted from this list as they are sold. So if it's still here, it's still for sale.

sm-biofuel.jpg

From the Fryer to the Fueltank
How to make Bio-Diesel. The original publication.
£10.00 + £2.00 P+P

sm-angier.jpg

Two books here by Bradford Angier. How to Stay Alive in the Woods. £10.00 + £2.00 P+P
and One acre and Security. £10.00 + £2.00 P+P

sm-maybe.jpg

Complete Herbal by Richard Maybe
£10.00 + £2.00 P+P

sm-ray-m.jpg

Two books here, Ray Mears Essential Bushcraft £10.00 + £2.00 P+P
and Ray Mears Bushcraft Survival (from the TV series) £12.00 + £2.00 P+P

sm-sas-survkit.jpg

Two more here. Build the perfect Survival Kit. £6.00 + £2.00 P+P
and Lofty Wiseman, The SAS Self Defense Manual. £5.00 + £1.50 P+P

Thank you for looking. Remember, postage prices are to any UK mainland address. I will post international, but postage will vary. Once again, payment ONLY by Paypal. I won't accept cheques - sorry!

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Eric,
what is your Bulgaria trip??

Curious as I move to Bulgaria next month!

Regards Freespin

Ah, Bulgaria! I was supposed to go last year but I couldn't raise enough funds, so this year I'm determined to get there.
It's a gathering of bowyers from PaleoPlanet. Last year the event was for a week, and everyone shared their skills and everyone took home at least one new bow. They were going to do arrows too but there wasn't enough time.

So this year we're going for twelve days and I've said I'll also do leathercraft workshops and some primitive blacksmithing focusing on making tools. There'll be bows and arrows of course, plus loads of archery and archery games (shooting at a large polystyrene ball rolling down a hill for example). On top of that we've got a new venue not far from Sofia but in the mountains this time as opposed to the Black sea coast last year.

There'll also be horse riding and fishing for those who want it. We've also been promised the use of workshops in a local craft museum where I've said we can do a public demo of some of the stuff we make. It should be great fun. Anyway, it's in June and I should be able to flog enough stuff for the air fare, accommodation (only 11 euro per day - and that's in a room with en-suite), food (self catering/group cooking) and beer money.

I can't wait. Champing at the bit already.

One other thing. The people on PaleoPlanet have been having auctions of spare kit, or stuff they've specially made to raise funds for one lucky winner from the USA to fly over for free. They're a great bunch over there on that forum. Nearly as nice as the people here.

Check out the link above.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
All the books were posted 1st class RM at 11.30 am today. You should be getting them shortly.

Thanks again. The money I raised from the books sold allowed me to buy my air tickets to Sofia this morning. Book early and get 'em cheap. Now I just need to raise food money and beer money.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE