Book on the Northwest Coast First Nations by Hilary Stewart.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
For your consideration, Stone, Bone & Shell by Hilary Stewart. (hardcover ISBN-10: 1550544756)

Books by Hilary Stewart can fetch high prices on Amazon or Ebay, the current cheapest listing for this one on Amazon is £100.

Amazon listing here.

This book is in excellent condition, not new, it has been read and poured over, however no tears, or damage to the pages or cover etc.

I will sell this here for £25 to someone who will pay by bank transfer.
Delivery within the UK mainland is included.

IMG_0303.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
If you have not read it yet, I heartily recommend Hillary Stewart's "Cedar: Tree of Life to the Northwest Coast Indians". It has terrific descriptions of how people used cedar and amazing, detailed sketches of cedar structures and artifacts. The book itself is very easy to read.

On the internet, the prices for the soft-cover book seem much more expensive then I remember paying only a few years ago. Perhaps there is a copy out there to be had cheaply.

- Woodsorrel

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Sam , if you get to a point in wanting to get rid of the book in the future please bear me in mind.

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Good catch.

I've been after that particular book for a very long time.
Any one else got a copy they may want to sell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE